Student visas

International Students

For many international students who complete studies in Australia will wish to extend their stay here.There are a number of options for visa which can facilitate this:

Student Visa

You may want to pursue your studies in Australia - in this case, you will need another student visa subclass 500 while in Australia.
Graduate Temporary subclass 485 Visas
Students may be eligible for working visas to graduates at the end of their course. This gives them the rights of full work in Australia for 18 months or more and it is easier to accumulate more points at the request of migration qualified or opportunities to find a sponsor of the employer.

student visa australia


Migration General qualified

Foreign students have a number of advantages to make a request of migration qualified. The points are available for studies in Australia, in particular for the senior degrees or studies in a regional domain. In addition, have a qualification in Australia; it is easier to move the evaluation of skills in a profession qualified.


Sponsorship of business

If you have an offer of employment with an Australian company, it may be possible for them to sponsor you for the temporary or permanent residence.


Migration of partners

If you have a spouse Australian, a partner or a fiancé, it is possible for them to sponsor you for permanent residence. Your partner should be a permanent resident of Australia, a citizen or a New Zealand citizen eligible.