During the consultation you will receive an immigration roadmap which includes:
- Advice on the visa pathways which are available to you
- An assessment of your likely eligibility for each option
- Benefits and disadvantages of each option as well as possible pitfalls or shortcomings
- An outline of the main stages in the application process
- An indicative processing time and cost for each option
At the end of the consultation, you will receive a written copy of the advice.
Often, people seek to use the consultations as a way to have their visa application reviewed before lodging it themselves.
This can result in additional costs for the visa applicant, particularly, if they find ongoing advice and guidance is required throughout the preparation and post-lodgement process, such as addressing Immigration’s queries issued in order to finalise a case.
At present, our consultation service is intended for people looking for advice on pathways for migration in Australia, assistance in managing the application process and for those who have had their visas refused or cancelled.
To help with your immigration journey, we recommend giving careful consideration to engaging Registered Migration Agent or practicing solicitor that specialises in Immigration law.