Skilled Migration For Australia
Australia Skilled Immigration Basic Requirements:
There are a number of basic requirements which candidates must meet in order to be considered for the program GSM. Although this is not an exhaustive list of all the eligibility criteria, it gives a good idea of the minimum standards that the candidates must meet:
Try our online test on the qualified migration in Australia online for free see If you score enough points for your visa.
• Age - You must have less than 50 years of age when you apply.
• English language - you should have a sufficient capacity in English for Work in Australia (at least at the competent level). This is measured through the international system for the English language test
• Qualifications - You must have your skills and qualifications assessed by the authority of relevant assessment as appropriate to your designated occupation.
• Nominal occupation - when you submit your candidacy to designate a qualified profession, which corresponds to your skills and qualifications. Your profession rating must be found on the list of skilled occupations.
• Assessment of skills - before applying, you must assess your skills by the authority of Australian assessment designated to assess your designated occupation.
• Evaluation of the health: you must undergo a medical evaluation and you show that you are in good health.
• Evaluation of the character - you must be of good character, usually, this means a check of criminal records.
If you are unable to meet these basic requirements, you should not continue with the application of general migration of skills.
The visas of general migration skilled (GSM) are intended for qualified workers subjected to tests of performance. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. You must mark at least 60 points against the factors of the points test to be eligible to be invited to apply for the visa. In addition, depending on the sub-classes, you can require the appointment by a Government of State or territory or require the sponsorship by a parent living in a designated area. In order to be able to submit a request for a visa, you must submit a Statement of Interest (EOI) and then be invited by SkillSelect to apply.
Visa subclass include:
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489
Key requirements are:
- nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list (SOL)
- obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation by a relevant Assessing Authority
- not yet turned 50 years of age
- achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- at least competent English (IELTS: 6 in each component OR PTE Academic 50 in each component)